Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All kinds of fun!

The Knott household seems to be back to normal (whatever that is!) after weeks of crazy schedules and sick people! We had a successful garage sale a few weeks ago and here are the kids advertising that the Papasan seat is not for 4 year olds and the Infant car seat is not for 29 pound babies!

The school had it’s annual Trike-a-thon and the kids loved participating in it.


We had to bring bikes and helmets to school and each class had a designated time when they got to ride. Luckily, Addi and Cooper’s classes were back to back so I got to watch!

Last week was difficult when it started out with Cooper having a stomach bug for 24 – 36 hours. When I was at home with him, we got a call from the school that Addison was throwing up too! On Tuesday, Cooper went back to school while Addi stayed home with Kevin. On Wednesday, I was ready for work and started to get the kids ready and Addi was still complaining of feeling sick. Since we didn’t have the time to bring Cooper into school before Kevin had to be at a meeting, I stayed home with both of them. Addi just wasn’t feeling good still so she was home on Thursday too. But Friday, everyone was finally back to normal.

On Saturday, we had a fun day at Rylee’s 4th birthday party in Montgomery. Addison was so excited about the Hannah Montana theme – it was a hit! They had a ball jumping in the Bouncy house, playing in the pink sand box, jamming to Hannah Montana music, eating HM cake - here is Addi with one of her best buddies, Cole. They paused for second for me to get a picture and then they were off again!

Sunday was the March for Babies that we have been preparing for over the last 2 months. The weather was perfect and we had a great turn out for Team Coop – 43 people walked with us! We raised over $2000 for the organization on our team alone – I would call that a huge success! I cannot thank everyone enough – you know that this cause means so much to our family and we are so glad that you decided to join in the fight against premature births! It’s hard to believe my original due date with Cooper is only 2 days away – I don’t know if I will ever go a year without recognizing that day. We were so proud to see Cooper literally run down the street on the home stretch of the walk to cross the finish line!

2 comments:

  1. Been reading your blog still catching up. I am so glad little Cooper is here and well. 28 weeks- I know you must have been so scared. My little Hadley has a friend in her class who was born at 23 weeks, and although it was rough at first, he is great now. I am so thankful Doctors are able to do what they can now, and for these strong little babies who fight so hard to make it.

    I saw you said your daughters party was in Montgomery. Do you live out there?
    I also saw that you know Sarah Watson. Small world.

    Glad we have been able to reconnect. And happy to see you so happy!!!! :)

    Hope you have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. Addy already misses Cooper during the short time he goes to the other class. It's going to be sad without them in class together. I'm so used to him talking to me everyday. I am also VERY jealous that he got to be in Marcella's class. Good for Cooper though!

    ReplyDelete